Monday 25 January 2016

Ribbon or Lace Mid Challenge Reminder

Welcome back to Crafty Boots Challenges, where it is time for our mid challenge reminder. Our current challenge is 'Ribbon or Lace'. We have had some fabulous entries for this challenge and, as always, the Design Team are really enjoying seeing them.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Lisa won our recent 'Spots or Dots' Challenge, as you can see Lisa is a very talented card maker. Pop over to her blog to see more of her lovely work.


I have been crafting since 1991. I started out learning 3D decoupage and made mainly pictures. There was no die cutting in those days so I used to cut out each layer with a craft knife, one picture took me 22 hours! I played around a bit with rubber stamping and colouring, but found that the lack of tools available back then hindered a good result. A few years ago I discovered die cuts and chalk. Then I met a lovely lady who introduced me to Promarkers and the wonderful world of Digi Stamps and encouraged me to have another go at colouring. I have never looked back. I love colouring both digi and rubber stamps and experimenting with colours.


The fabulous ladies from our Design Team have also been busy this week ......















Trinket Box by Dionne





This challenge will remain open until 12 Noon on Sunday, 31 January. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


8 comments:

  1. Great Cards by The DT. Thank you for letting me join you as a gD for this challenge. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa

      I can assure you that the we are the ones thrilled to have you as our Guest Designer.

      Delete
  2. Great cards and love the beautiful Snowdrops card
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that snowdrop card fabulous? Thank you for stopping to leave such a lovely comment.

      Good luck.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Carol, so lovely of you to take time to leave a comment. Hope you enjoy the challenge.

      Delete
  3. I'm going to enter this fun challenge but first I had to say...Oh my! These cards you shared to inspire us are just lovely. I can't decide which one I love best...I love them all! What a fabulous design team you have here! I think I need to subscribe! Doing that next! Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My, thank you so much for your lovely comments Kim and welcome to our circle of friends, we are so pleased you have found us.

      Good luck.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for taking time to comment Kim and great to have you join us.

      Delete